Jumping Jacks Day Nursery, Bedford – 0-2 Years
Starting nursery can be a daunting prospect and a time of very mixed emotions. But at the Jumping Jacks day nursery in Bedford, you’ll find qualified, specialist staff and first-class baby unit facilities geared to caring for your little one. There’s also lots of support and settling-in expertise for children as well as anxious parents and carers.
With just 12 babies in the unit, your child’s individual routines for sleeping and feeding can be followed, maintaining consistency with patterns at home.
Your baby’s daily progress and any significant events are all carefully noted in Day Books and Celebration of Achievement logs. With an individual key person allocated to your baby, you’ll always have a special point of contact to discuss your child’s care and development at the start and end of their stay with us.
Our self-contained baby unit on the first floor of the nursery has an extremely relaxed and happy atmosphere and includes:
- a quiet, comfortable rest area for sleeping and relaxing
- a fully-equipped play area
- clean, hygienic changing area
- a dedicated team of staff
Your Baby Will Receive
- Lots of opportunities to play, explore and learn
- Full eye contact from staff when feeding and talking
- Lots of smiles, hugs, praise and reassurance
- One to one interaction time with staff
- Action songs and rhymes
- Frequent checks during sleep times
Older Babies Will Enjoy
- Delicious, healthy choice of finger foods and practice time with spoons, cups and beakers when weaning time arrives
- Age-appropriate toys and exciting play experiences and fun activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Outdoor space and safe climbing
- Time with their siblings at the nursery
Worried About Saying Goodbye?
Most babies from eight months on take time to adjust to their new surroundings. Separation wobbles are completely normal. However, your child will have lots of time to settle in at Jumping Jacks and, with their own friendly key person, handover time will soon become familiar and easier. We can help you develop a “goodbye” routine and even create a special box full of your child’s favourite things, from toys and books to comforters to ease any separation concerns.
Like To Visit or Want to Find Out More?
Call 01234 354960 or email us to arrange a time for an in-depth tour of our day nursery, Bedford. You can talk to us about your child’s individual wants and needs and discuss any worries you might have about starting nursery.